Exclusion of liability:
This is a recommendation based on our own real‐world experience. KRAIBURG does not assume any liability for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information reproduced. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages. In particular, we shall not be liable for the violation of any laws or regulations. KRAIBURG reserves the right to make changes to the information provided without prior notice at any time.
Concentration of feces and urine
Mechanical cleaning with water
- Scrape off / rinse away coarse dirt
- Ideally with a high-pressure cleaner
Dung, milk, fat, protein, dipping agent
Use of alkaline foam cleaners
- Feature high degreasing power and very strong dirt binding capacity
Lime scale, rust, urine, ...
Use of acidic foam cleaners
- Dissolve mineral deposits, usually contain disinfecting components
Before the application of cleaning agents:
- Read and follow the information on the enclosed product / safety data sheet (correct handling, dilution, exposure time, …)
- Wear personal protective equipment: Protective goggles, gloves and apron,…
- Use material‐friendly agents and check compatibility (rubber, zinc, milking technology,…)
The following generally applies for compatibility with the rubber mats:
KRAIBURG rubber mats generally exhibit very high resistance to cleaning agents (high‐quality raw material made from tire granulate)
- Wastewater disposal: Into municipal sewage treatment plant or according to the respective legal regulations
Tips for improving slip resistance on walking areas
(irrespective of the technical version)
Stay up to date with our guidance newsletter!
Subscribe to get regular practical tips and advice as well as the latest news from KRAIBURG.